Salary: £28 to £30K depending on experience
Hours: Full-time. Minimum of three days a week in Solihull office.
FIS is seeking a Social Media Executive to drive its social media and digital marketing in-line with the overall FIS corporate strategy so that FIS can achieve its objectives in delivering all programmes and campaigns. The goal is to aid the recruitment and retention of members through targeted campaigns and work streams on all social media platforms and increase web traffic and optimise all platforms.
The successful candidate will work closely with the marketing manager who is based off-site and have the following:
- A minimum of five years track record of delivery working on social media and digital marketing campaigns to increase lead generation and customer conversion.
- Ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant field.
- Be creative with a focus on customers and identifying how best to engage, inform, convert and retain membership.
- Be experienced in website and social media content creation.
- Be experienced in the use of analytics tools such as Google Analytics for reporting performance and Return on Investment (ROI) on all platforms.
A more detailed job description can be found on the FIS jobspot at www.
TO APPLY: Send covering letter/e-mail and your CV to Jane Knight.
CLOSING DATE: 31 May 2018