LEEA are looking to appoint a Programme Office and Research and Evaluation Manager. The post will be based at the Huntingdon Head Office but there may be room for remote working for the right candidate. However, we anticipate that because of the central nature of this post to the organisation, the ideal candidate will spend two days a week minimum in the Huntingdon office. Travel across the UK will be necessary as will periodic international travel.
The post will:
· Establish an organisationally appropriate process for instituting formalised programme management.
· Produce necessary documents and meetings schedules.
· Support and mentor managers as they move to using those new processes.
· Organise and support the Chair of all necessary meetings and take overall responsibility for the Programme Office.
· Keep all documents up to date in folders and in hard copies in the Programme Office.
· Report to the CEO and Board on performance and issues arising.
· Work with the Finance Manager to oversee appropriate budgetary controls.
· Take the lead in developing an annual report on LEEA’s outputs and impact for presentation at the AGM and dissemination throughout the year.
· Work with the Comms function to highlight good news stories to raise the profile and influence of LEEA and its members.
· Evaluate the impact of our work and highlight potential improvements across all functions.
· Monitor performance against organisationally agreed targets.
· Produce research reports in support of key areas of organisational priority.
· Organise focus groups with members to better understand LEEA membership across the world.
· Support work on the CRM system making it an effective tool for communication.
· Highlight areas to make the evaluation process more proactive making the organisation more data driven.
The post will report directly into the CEO. Peer relationships will be with other Senior Managers in the organisation with whom you’ll be expected to work closely. As yet there will be no direct reports.
c.£40k plus car allowance/company car, pension and health care.
Application closing period 23rd March
Please send a CV and 2 page covering letter showing why you’d be the perfect candidate to Michael Spencer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE