Job title: Membership Recruitment Agents
Working For: Independent British Vape Trade Association (IBVTA)
Location: Home based, flexible hours
Salary: Commission based, phone and internet allowance provided.
We are recruiting highly motivated individuals with an ability to integrate and contribute to a dedicated, supportive team while working remotely as Membership Recruitment Agents.
About the Role
You will be part of the IBVTA’s growing Westminster team which is responsible for the day to day leadership and management of the only UK trade association dedicated to the independent vape industry. You will drive membership acquisition across all membership tiers, and work closely with the CEO to deliver our business strategy and associated commercial plan for the association.
You will be responsible for:
• Building and growing the association’s membership by developing relationships and membership with independent vape companies across all targeted tiers of membership
• Liaise with the secretariat to handover new member relationships
• Deliver daily and weekly progress and target reports to CEO.
This role will be home based.
You will be knowledgeable about vaping and the independent vaping industry, a customer-centric ‘people person’ with a proven track record in B2B sales as well as a confident and friendly telephone manner. You will have a strong attention to detail with excellent written communication skills, and an ability to time-manage in a home-based role.
The ideal applicant will:
• Have effective communication skills and experience in sales/membership acquisition.
• Be knowledgeable about vaping and the independent vaping industry
• Be commercially driven, professional and used to communicating in a B2B function.
• Be highly organised
• Be ambitious and desire a new challenge that will provide significant opportunity for self-development and success-based remuneration reward.
The IBVTA is the professional voice for the UK’s independent vape industry and is the only trade association dedicated exclusively to the independent sector. All IBVTA members are free from any ownership or control by the tobacco or pharmaceutical industries. The mission of IBVTA is to provide credible knowledge and guidance to support the independent vaping sector and promote constructive interaction between this industry sector and the scientific community, vapers, regulators, policy makers, and the general public. IBVTA fosters research and manufacturing excellence in order to deliver a robust yet proportionate consumer regulatory landscape that adequately reflects the needs of vaping stakeholders and recognises vaping as a sector in its own right.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to