Important new vacancy – key management opportunity to combine senior marketing skills with copywriting ability.
You’re a senior brand or marketing exec/manager or senior account director with good, solid experience including digital comms and social media. Strong strategic thinking together with good copywriting skills and experience come as second nature to you. If so we may well have just the next step up the ladder that you’ve been looking for.
Our client has recently grown their important marcomms function and is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self motivated senior management team member to lead it. You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of CESA.
The role is based at CESA’s Head Office in Central London. You’ll be working closely with major companies who are key suppliers to the foodservice and hospitality industries (hotels, restaurants, pubs, clubs, etc) and within a dynamic, forward thinking and highly successful trade association.
CESA - the Catering Equipment Suppliers Association - has over 180 members in the UK representing manufacturers and distributors of commercial catering equipment. The member’s customers include leading industry figures as well as many of the world’s top chefs, restaurateurs and hoteliers.
This is a key role for a self starter, with an outgoing, positive personality and confident leadership skills
The Marketing Manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the association including membership development, a wide range of free and paid events content development, exhibition support, website development and liaison with and support for the Association’s members is vital – they rely heavily on THEIR association.
Duties will include:
- Managing external supplier relationships together with the CESA management team to deliver the agreed marcomms strategy and objectives.
- Organising effective market research.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with membership criteria.
- Overseeing the association’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve awareness campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for CESA brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online, digital and social media marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a relevant range of marketing materials/techniques.
- Working closely with members and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant association stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Coordination of effective marketing of association’s events
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for association’s marketing
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or similar.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and strategical management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook
- Proven copywriting skills
This is a permanent long term opportunity in an established market leading organisation. Interviews will take place in London on 3rd October.
- salary = £50,000 OTE (£45,000 pa + performance based bonus of £5,000).
- hours = 9.00am – 5.00pm (3.45pm on Fridays)
- holidays = 27.5 days
Apply with CV and a recent example of copy you’ve written (with brief if possible) via email directly to John Wigg,
Oak Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or via this job site.