The Trade Association Forum is looking for an experienced Events and Sponsorship Manager to cover maternity leave in a varied and stimulating range of work and events.
Based at our offices in Cuffley, and working alongside the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the development, marketing, promotion, financial control and delivery of all Forum events and various other commercial activities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Research and develop a full schedule of events and activities relevant to the needs of Forum members
· Manage all the elements of the Forum’s events, from conception to delivery including the Annual Conference, Awards, best practice exchange, luncheons, training and seminars and any other events.
· Identify suitable topics and speakers for all events and liaise with all speakers, suppliers and other contributors
· Identify potential sponsors and secure sponsorship for Forum events
· Key account management for all Forum partners
· Promote and publicise all events, prepare literature and website content
· Oversee the Forum’s communications strategy
Your experience will include:
· Event management experience
· Previous experience securing sponsorship
· Marketing and communications experience
· Knowledge and understanding of budgets
· Awareness of the implications of events on other Forum activities
· Understanding of trade associations and their activities
· Experience of working within a membership organisation is advantageous
The Skills you will bring:
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent oral and communication skills
· Customer focused with a high degree of customer care ability
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task
· Excellent IT skills
· Proven administrative skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Enthusiasm for marketing and event management
· Ability to be adaptable and work flexibly within a team
You will have a strong customer focus, but proactive, solutions-focussed and be able to work on your own initiative. You must have a flexible approach with the ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and maintain attention to detail whilst remaining aware of the bigger picture.
Clearly evident should be a willingness to learn and develop your skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to manage multiple projects/demands at times.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter of application to:
Chief Executive Officer
Trade Association Forum Ltd
Hertfordshire EN6 4RY
Tel: 020 3869 8650
Or by e-mail to Linda Cavender.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 7th July 2017
No agencies please.