JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Executive
REPORTING TO: Marketing Manager
SALARY: £30,000 per annum plus benefits
To assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of the FMB’s digital marketing activities.
· Assist in the formulation of the Marketing Plan and digital marketing campaigns to build a lasting digital connection with FMB members and consumers.
· Assist the Membership and Commercial teams with the development of digital marketing activities to support lead generation.
· Plan, monitor and review the FMB’s ongoing presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook. LinkedIn and Instagram etc), including managing responses to comments and direct messages, to increase engagement and positive presence.
· Launch and monitor optimised online adverts to increase recruitment leads, traffic and brand awareness.
· Manage and prepare e-communications including various newsletters and promotional emails and organise distribution through various channels.
· Contribute to the delivery of the Content Plan and develop brand-compliant content including blogs.
· Update and upload content on the website.
· Measure performance of all digital marketing activities using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc) and provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment.
· Research and implement new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
· Design website banners and assist with web visuals.
· Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the FMB website and make recommendations for improvement.
· Develop SEO strategies to increase the number of visitors to the FMB website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
· Contribute to sponsored online advertising to generate recruitment leads and increase conversions.
· Initiate affiliate marketing and web links to increase web traffic.
· Manage third party SEO tools including Ahrefs for research, campaign monitoring and competitor insights.
· Follow latest developments within search engines and ensure the FMB is quick to react to emerging opportunities.
· Monitor reputation of FMB brand on public web forums and review sites, including Trustpilot.
· Manage mailing lists and integration with the CRM.
· Safeguard members and others personal data in accordance with all relevant Data Protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in force from May 2018.
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive. It is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practice.
· Experience with B2C, B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
· In-depth knowledge of web analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
· Skills and experience in creative content writing.
· Analytical mind-set and critical thinker.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
· Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Knowledge of graphic design packages particularly Adobe Creative Cloud software.
· Experience producing visual content.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by midnight on Monday 22nd April 2019.