£65-85K plus benefits
London and Birmingham
Exciting opportunity to lead a major trade association representing and supporting the jewellery sector
The National Association of Jewellers (NAJ) is a successful and highly-regarded trade association created by the recent merger of the British Jewellers Association and the National Association of Goldsmiths. The key objectives for the CEO will be to build on the success of the merger, support the team in reinforcing the commercial value of association membership, listen to members and represent the industry in the consumer arena.
The mission of the NAJ is to increase UK consumers’ confidence in the purchase of jewellery through the integrity, professionalism, governance, representation, education, training and creativity of its members.
Key responsibilities for the CEO are:
· Management and leadership of the association, working closely with the non-executive board on strategic direction
· Increase membership numbers and bring into the association other smaller and specialist jewellery associations
· Lead a team of experienced staff, ensuring the association meets its financial and operational targets
· Increase revenue from the sale of educational services
· Represent the industry at all appropriate levels
The successful candidate will be:
A well-rounded, experienced and energetic leader and director who is commercially astute, diplomatic and adaptable, a skilled communicator and relationship-builder who works constructively with committees and makes things happen, and will be at home in a complex luxury goods trade association environment.
Closing date: 31st July 2017
For full details go to: http://www.niall-campbell.com/current-vacancies
For an informal discussion talk to Niall Campbell (07795 564187) or email him on: firstname.lastname@example.org