The British Promotional Merchandise Association is the professional body serving the £1 billion promotional products industry in the UK and Ireland and represents suppliers, distributors and service partners. The BPMA serves to inspire, connect and educate. We are committed to leading the industry, representing and supporting our members and offering true competitive advantage through education and engagement.
We are now seeking to appoint a dynamic Chief Executive, working with the Board, to lead the Association into the next phase of growth.
The successful candidate will bring a substantial track record and significant experience in making complex, evidence based decisions. This will be a challenging and demanding, yet exceptionally rewarding role. It will offer the successful candidate a unique and exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the implementation of new initiatives to drive the industry forward.
• Be an experienced and driven industry leader able to provide strong leadership and counsel
• Work with the Board to determine strategic direction
• Enhance and promote operations, member services and develop new income streams
• Manage operations, finances and communications including 3rd party partner relationships effectively
• Represent the Promotional merchandise and clothing industry at conferences, events and with other communications, trade associations and key organisations
• Develop, expand and promote the profile and reputation of the Association
The successful candidate will be:
• A Chief Executive/Executive Director or similar from a marketing communications or trade association background
• Whilst the location is flexible, a leader with a flexible and highly collaborative working style, recognising that members of the BPMA Board and Working Groups are all volunteers from BPMA member companies, giving of their own time for the benefit of the industry
• An experienced professional able to further develop industry relationships and opportunities
Salary: Based on background and experience is negotiable.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV and supporting statement to Angela Wagstaff, Vice Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Deadline for Applications: 13th July 2018.