The Board of AMEC, the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication, seek an experienced and forward-thinking candidate to be their next CEO.
• Member focused organisation that delivers results
• Self-motivated communications leader
• Collaborative and international mind-set needed
• 4-day week (flexible)
• Based London or international
• Fluent English speaker essential
AMEC is the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication. It is the leading media intelligence and insights professional organisation, representing organisations and practitioners who provide media evaluation and communication research. AMEC currently has more than 160 members in over 80 countries worldwide. Currently based in London, AMEC seeks a dynamic Chief Executive to lead the Association into a new phase of growth.
• Be an experienced and driven industry leader able to provide strong leadership and counsel
• Work with the Chairman and Board to determine strategic direction
• Enhance and promote operations, member services and develop new income streams
• Manage operations, finances and communications
• Represent AMEC at conferences, events and with other communications trade associations and key organisations
• Develop, expand and promote the profile and reputation of the Association
The successful candidate will be:
• A Chief Executive/Executive Director or similar from a communications or trade association background
• Whilst the location is flexible, an essential requirement is for a fluent English-speaker and the need for a deep understanding of the global communication and ideally measurement, evaluation and insights sectors
• A leader with a flexible and highly collaborative working style, recognising that members of the AMEC Board and Working Groups are all volunteers from AMEC member companies, giving of their own time
• An experienced professional able to further develop industry relationships and opportunities
To apply, please send your CV and Supporting Statement to Richard Bagnall, Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: £80,000 negotiable.
Closing Date: 14 May Interview date: to be confirmed