TA Best Practice Exchange 2018
This year sees the 16th anniversary of the TA Best Practice Exchange – and we’re planning a host of fantastic speakers and discussion topics. This unique event runs over a whole day, with specialised break-out sessions to ensure you get the most out of the event.
You’ll be able to create your own bespoke agenda, network, share knowledge and best practice with over 150 other trade associations in a vibrantly innovative environment.
Attendees are be able to:
• Pre-book sessions relevant to you from a comprehensive list of over fifteen topics, and design a bespoke event agenda
• Learn the secrets of the TA Best Practice Awards 2018 winners
• Choose from a variety of networking activities including discussion groups, master classes, and one-to-one meetings
• Attend cutting edge plenary sessions tailored for TA’s!
• Meet the field’s leading solution providers at the event’s exhibition of useful suppliers
Date and time:
Thursday 1st November 2018,
09.00 – 17.30
1 Drummond Gate
Early Bird Discount until 1st October 2018
Cost of Attendance:
Members: £102 plus VAT (£159 plus VAT after 1st October)
Non-Members: £350 plus VAT
Commercial Attendees: £500 plus VAT
**PLUS, PURCHASE TWO TICKETS AND GET THE THIRD FREE!**
To reserve your place(s) at this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join in the discussion on Twitter with our event hashtag: #TAFBPX18
With thanks to our sponsors: - Barley House Group - BSI Group - Miles Smith Insurance Group
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com by Monday 1st October 2018, refunds cannot be offered after this date.
Please log in to book