TAF's Directors Forum
TAF have partnered with Erskine Nash Associates Ltd to offer members access to high quality, practical and engaging leadership development workshops.
The TAF Director’s Forum aims to improve the effectiveness of Directors who sit on the Boards of trade associations. It is suitable for professionals who are about to be appointed to a Board, who have recently joined a Board or who have sat on a Board but not benefited from any training in this subject.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
• Describe the typical roles of the Board and its members: Chairmen, Directors, and CEOs.
• Build more effective working relationships with Chairmen, Chief Executives and fellow Board Members.
• Use simple tools to help them contribute at a strategic level.
• Influence outcomes in an appropriate way.
• Use a wider variety of approaches to senior leadership according to the needs of the trade association.
• Manage conflict in a positive way.
• Support the trade association to design and implement organisational change.
It will be delivered by Erskine Nash Associates Ltd who, since 2007 have worked globally with organisations including Vodafone, Paramount Films and Hello Magazine. They have also worked with trade several associations and have a good understanding of the realities of our world.
Thursday, 29th March 2018
09.30 - 16.30
(refreshments and lunch will be provided)
£395 + VAT per person
To reserve your place on this workshop please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com by 13th March 2018, we cannot offer a refund after this date.
Please log in to book